We develop logistics solutions
that ensure superior technological performance!
As an experienced contract logistics service provider in the high-tech industry, we are fully aware of short product lifecycles, the increasing global networking of suppliers and customers, a variety of sales channels and the demand for constant product availability together with the resulting high logistical requirements of your sector, and meet them with flexible and efficient logistics solutions, maximum precision, and customised products and services.
Our logistics services and solutions are distinguished by absolute adherence to schedules, quick response times, and in-depth product and industry expertise. Our strong network enables us to ensure comprehensive spare parts availability, including emergency stock via emergency warehouses, if needed.
Get in touch with us and find out more about our comprehensive service portfolio, or browse through a selection of our reference projects on this website to get a more “hands-on” impression of our logistics expertise.
Spare parts logistics
When every minute counts – spare parts logistics!
Logistics Centre Bad Säckingen
Leading international provider of laboratory automation equipment.
Management of the central warehouse in Europe, and management of spare parts and expendables logistics for highly-sensitive medical technology products.
- Increased parts availability
- Reduction in warehouse stock and warehousing costs
- Greater delivery flexibility and quality
- Creation of maximum transparency in terms of both costs and processes
Reference project Warehousing
Peak management for worldwide distribution!
Logistics Park Rhein-Main Biebesheim
World leading company for innovative high-tech products in the health care sector.
Central goods distribution centre for dispatching several product groups worldwide. Removal of products with qualified shuttles. Execution of entire transport planning.
- Transport planning for all modes of transport (road, air, sea) from one stop
- Significant increase in delivery flexibility and service thanks to peak management at the end of the month
- Shorter turnaround times
- Data logger configuration and handling
- Creation of passive packaging systems
- Processing of secure air freight
- Customs warehouse processing