Expertise when dealing with medical products!
As a service provider that is certified in accordance with ISO 13485 (standard for medical products) and that packs medical products, we are well equipped to deal with changes to the law and market. Our flexible warehouse and distribution structures support you with the distribution of your products.
Our logistics services and solutions are distinguished by absolute adherence to schedules, quick response times, and process stability. Our strong network allows us to provide comprehensive emergency transport and delivery of your sensitive, time-critical products to clinics, hospitals, research centres, or – with respect to spare parts – directly to technicians and engineers.
Get in touch with us and find out more about our comprehensive service portfolio, or browse through a selection of our reference projects on this website to get a more “hands-on” impression of our logistics expertise.
Spare parts logistics
When every minute counts – spare parts logistics!
Medical & high tech
Leading international provider of laboratory automation equipment.
Management of the central warehouse in Europe, and management of spare parts and expendables logistics for highly-sensitive medical technology products.
- Increased parts availability
- Reduction in warehouse stock and warehousing costs
- Greater delivery flexibility and quality
- Creation of maximum transparency in terms of both costs and processes
Reference project Warehousing
& transport management
Distribution & transport management from one stop!
Pharmaceutical industry & medical
Logistics Park Hochrhein Rheinfelden
Leading manufacturer of injection systems and diabetes specialist.
Management of the European central warehouse and distribution of diabetes products to consumers, field staff, wholesale trade and distributors. Execution of packing activities to create supply packages and other products. Central transport organisation
- Stock reduction thanks to central warehouse structure
- Establishment of flexible resources to compensate for order peaks
- Variabalisation of costs
- Integration of other markets in the central warehouse structure
- Reduction of transport costs thanks to management from one stop