Best-in-class warehousing structures for your products
With various logistics centres in Germany and France, we perform international logistics services for our customers. We act as a worldwide central warehouse and also as EU hub for distribution throughout Europe. Our logistics centres are state of the art, built for GMP conditions with different temperature zones, and validated and equipped with various certificates for extensive value-added services. We operate in multi-user sites for maximum flexibility. We also work on our customers’ premises in order to organise logistics there directly.
We offer customised, comprehensive logistics services for sectors such as the pharmaceuticals, medical technology, dental, automotive, high-tech, sports & lifestyle and consumer-goods industries. We operate in a European logistics network. In conjunction with our international transport networks, we offer you everything from one stop. Whether a few hundred or several thousand pallets, we have the best solution for you!
- GMP conformity
- Inventory management
- Batch management
- Expiry date management
- Order management
- Cold/freeze storage
- Return shipments & waste disposal
Distribution & engineering
Committed to the patients!
Leading international provider of dialysis products, equipment and services
Support with layout planning (engineering) of the logistics centre. Management of the central warehouse for the worldwide distribution of dialysis products.
- Improved performance thanks to optimised layout planning
- Cost reduction via merger of several locations
- Supply of more than 140 countries from one location
- High cost transparency ensured by open book accounting
Reference project Warehousing
Peak management for worldwide distribution!
High-tech / medical
Logistics Park Rhein-Main Biebesheim
World leading company for innovative high-tech products in the health care sector.
Central goods distribution centre for dispatching several product groups worldwide. Removal of products with qualified shuttles. Execution of entire transport planning.
- Transport planning for all modes of transport (road, air, sea) from one stop
- Significant increase in delivery flexibility and service thanks to peak management at the end of the month
- Shorter turnaround times
- Data logger configuration and handling
- Creation of passive packaging systems
- Processing of secure air freight
- Customs warehouse processing