Grieshaber contributes to GDP knowledge portal
How are you doing with Good Distribution Practice (GDP)? Are you up to speed?
It is important that not only the logistics service providers, but also you as a client in the pharmaceutical industry adhere precisely to the regulatory requirements. Now a new knowledge portal finally brings clarity into the regulatory jungle for the pharmaceutical and medical supply chain!
GMP:KnowHow Pharma Logistics (GDP) gives you an easy-to-understand overview of all important topics: with practical instructions, sample documents, but also the appropriate regulations at first glance. The wiki structure and linked graphics make navigation easy.
- 24/7 access to all relevant GDP information.
- The portal is always up to date.
- You use practical, editable templates for download. Including SOPs, job descriptions, quality assurance agreement (QAA) and more.
- You save time searching for the valid regulations.
- Practical examples and infographics make complex content easy to understand.
- Covers all areas dealt with in the EU-GDP Guideline (2013/C 343/01).
One thing is certain: The knowledge portal answers your questions about the supply chain of medicinal products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and medical devices:
- Where does GDP start, where does GMP end?
- Which permits do I need for certain activities?
- What is the current legal basis?
- Who is responsible - the client or the contractor?
The publisher is GMP Verlag Peither AG - a specialist publisher for all your GMP and GDP questions! The publishing house has successfully launched the GDP knowledge portal together with Simone Ferrante, Head of Quality & Regulatory Affairs at Grieshaber Logistics Group AG.
Test now for free: gdp.gmpknowhow.com
Grieshaber Logistics Group AG