Our rich consulting expertise - a first, risk-free step for you!
Drawing from decades of industry experience and thousands of client projects, we are your partner for individual logistics from planning and concept development to full-service implementation. Historically grown supply chains and logistics processes often hold considerable scope for optimisation.
The first step in our approach is to analyse existing processes and structures. By means of location analyses and our tested optimised value and information flow analysis (OVIS) in workshop format, we quickly determine your logistics potential. This
can result in an optimised process, as well as a redesign of the bay structures or building. As you would expect, we are also happy to handle the implementation should you decide to do so.
- Value flow analysis
- Process & outsourcing analyses
- Solution development
The OVIS workshop gets results!
1-day workshop, Logistik Center Bad Säckingen
Researching pharmaceutical company from Germany
Based on existing operations and the adoption of future developments, we map a value, information and physical stream for your entire supply chain and present this in a workshop as a process flow.
- Process optimisation on just one day
- Access to all the experience of logistics experts
- Introduction of the expertise of the respective participants of the value flow = integration of all employees & departments.
- Consideration of the future requirements of the value flow
- Revealing the optimisation potentials of your logistics and subprocesses
Designing new processes for co-packing!
Logistik Center Bad Säckingen
European manufacturer of branded goods for innovative and high-quality oral hygiene products.
Centralisation of co-packing activities; display construction, production of counter and floor displays, promotional and standard SKUs. Inventory management for packaging materials inc. pre-financing.
- Lower administrative expenditure by merging co-packing activities
- Cost reduction and process optimisation in packing
- Shorter turnaround time
- Optimisation of inventory management including requirements planning for packaging materials and expendables
- Pre-financing of stock
- Management of partners and integration in order planning