We develop logistics solutions for
a healthy future!
As an experienced contract logistics service provider in the dental sector, we are committed to a high quality standard and match the individuality of your products with highly customised logistics services.
Our customised transport and logistics solutions meet the highest requirements with regard to quality, adherence to schedules, flexibility and delivery service. And you can rest assured that your valuable, high-quality products will be handled with the utmost of care, across the entire process chain.
Get in touch with us and find out more about our comprehensive service portfolio, or browse through a selection of our reference projects on this website to get a more “hands-on” impression of our logistics expertise.
Worldwide distribution of dental products
Logistics Park Rhein-Main Biebesheim
One of the world's leading dental companies with a comprehensive product range in cosmetic dentistry, tooth preservation, prosthetics, periodontology and digital dentistry.
Central goods distribution centre for dispatching products worldwide. Handling of dangerous goods and packaging the deliveries as limited quantities for dispatch by road, sea and air.
- Processing of all operational requirements (incoming goods, sampling, picking, packing, packaging, scheduling, dispatch, returns processing, inventory management of expendables & packaging materials)
- Significant increase in delivery flexibility and services, shorter turnaround times
- Optimisation of inventory management inc. preliminary financing of expendables and packaging materials
- Expertise and experience with the dispatch of hazardous goods, also in the case of LQ/EQ
- Processing of secure air freight
Process optimisation and co-packing!
Logistics Centre Bad Säckingen
European manufacturer of branded goods for innovative and high-quality oral hygiene products.
Centralisation of co-packing activities; display construction, production of counter and floor displays, promotional and standard SKUs. Inventory management for packaging materials inc. pre-financing.
- Lower administrative expenditure by merging co-packing activities
- Cost reduction and process optimisation in packing
- Shorter turnaround time
- Optimisation of inventory management including requirements planning for packaging materials and expendables
- Pre-financing of stock
- Management of partners and integration in order planning