GDP-compliant temperature control – on all transport routes!
With our groupage transport network that is tailored to the needs of the pharmaceutical industry, we offer you temperature-controlled transport solutions for overland transport throughout Europe. We operate globally via sea and air freight. Whatever your requirements, we will supply you, quickly and flexibly, with individual GDP transport solutions that are tailored to your needs! We rely on our own equipment and on an established network of exclusively experienced and qualified partners. Our own logistics parks that practice GMP & GDP compliance, together with our partners’ GDP sites at all transportation hubs, form an incredibly efficient network for distributing your pharmaceutical products!
Get in touch with us and find out more about our comprehensive service portfolio, or browse through a selection of our reference projects on this website to get a more “hands-on” impression of our logistics expertise.
- Direct transports
- Groupage transport network
- Shuttle transports
- Express transports
- Sea and air freight
- Working with all temperature ranges: 2-8 °C, 15-25 °C or individually configurable (also frozen)
- Hazardous goods solutions
European GDP transports
Temperature-controlled on time in Europe!
Logistics Centre Bad Säckingen & Logistics Park Rhein-Main
Contract manufacturer for pharmaceutical companies, including in the field of API manufacture and GMP-compliant distribution.
Centralised processing of all consignments via the GDP-EU hub for the supply of pharmaceutical companies as defined by the customer. Various consignment sizes, from packages to complete loads. Several temperature ranges.
- Central transport management using qualified partners
- Delivery at a specific time throughout Europe
- Track & trace and temperature controls across the entire value chain
- Optimisation of consignment structures via temperature-controlled central warehouse
- Dedicated services for particularly urgent consignments
- Processing of any customs procedures
Temperature-controlled distribution in Europe!
Leading Swiss pharmaceutical company
Organisation and execution of temperature-controlled transports ex production in Southern France up to delivery to wholesalers in Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
- Maximum process reliability and stability through constant temperature control using a data logging function, as well as temperature monitoring backed up by an SMS alarm generated by the system
- High transparency ensured by supplying all transport data, including temperature profile documentation, at the time of delivery
- GPS monitoring of the tour, temperature, theft protection via door alarm
- Conformity with EU GDP guidelines – use of qualified transport technology (service engineers throughout Europe)