We develop logistics solutions
that ensure superior technological performance!
This area is defined by a wide variety of different industries, globally networked customer and supplier relations and international production locations. The customer focus is on efficient storage, reduction and/or minimisation of stock levels at the same time as ensuring production needs.
The Grieshaber Logistics Group has established logistics system solutions that meet the individual requirements of a wide variety of different industries, enable synergy effects that generate added value and, at the same time, provide scope for customer-specific or location-related adjustments.
Get in touch with us and find out more about our comprehensive service portfolio, or browse through a selection of our reference projects on this website to get a more “hands-on” impression of our logistics expertise.
Reference project Warehousing
Safety as the key factor!
Multinational specialty chemicals company operating at international level.
Führung des Zentrallagers mit täglicher (365 Tage p.a.) Produktionsentsorgung und weltweiter Distribution.
- Increase in delivery reliability
- Reduction in damaged goods
- Process reliability and stability ensured through MDE devices and the use of a forklift guidance system
- Better utilisation of space due to product buffering
- Cost optimisation in conjunction with increased flexibility
- Direct communication with the customs authorities on behalf of the customer
Delivery at a specific time for the automotive industry!
Logistics Centre Bad Säckingen
Leading automotive supplier
Daily transfer of goods from production with goods receiving, warehousing, picking, packing, cross-docking and delivery at a specific time.
- Minimisation of turnaround times thanks to cross-docking
- Increase in supply flexibility thanks to late last-order times (same-day dispatch guarantee when order is received by 3 p.m.)
- Enhanced reliability
- Greater flexibility due to strategy-variable warehouse management control and possibility of prioritising orders on the system side
- Development of cost-savings potentials by means of technology-oriented process structures and the creation of flexible resources with regard to space and personnel