We develop logistics solutions for
a healthy future!
As a manufacturer or distributor in the pharmaceutical industry, you are committed to patients and their healthcare. Responsible actions and process safety are your top priorities. You pursue this approach thoroughly and consistently – both in your own direct sphere of responsibility and along your entire value chain.
As an experienced contract logistics service provider in the pharmaceutical industry, we are fully aware of this responsibility and the high requirements that arise from it. In compliance with the legal framework conditions and international standards of the pharmaceutical industry – for example FDA and GMP regulations and guidelines – we provide our customers with demand-driven outsourcing solutions and customised logistics services along the entire value chain.
Our logistics solutions, geared to the specific requirements of the sector, meet the highest safety, quality, and hygiene standards. Find out more about our comprehensive service portfolio, or browse through a selection of our reference projects to get a more “hands-on” impression of our logistics expertise.
Central distribution of heterogeneous pharmaceutical products!
Logistics Park Hochrhein Rheinfelden
Innovative research company for effective therapeutic concepts for urology, reproductive medicine and the field of chronic inflammation, etc.
Central EU hub platform for supplying the market with pharmaceuticals. Use of cooling systems. Storage for air freight, loading of sea containers
- Cost reduction and process optimisation by means of centralised warehousing within Europe
- Individual order processing per country
- Processing of secure air freight
- Execution of customer centre activities in English
- Day and night shift operation
GDP transports Europe
Temperature-controlled on time in Europe!
Logistics Centre Bad Säckingen & Logistics Park Rhein-Main
Researching pharmaceutical company from Germany
Daily pick-up of products from production within the temperature-controlled zones from 2-8 and 15-25 degrees Celsius. Sometimes short-term storage via our Logistics Park Rhein-Main pharmaceutics hub. Delivery at a specific time in several European countries.
- Central transport management using qualified partners
- Delivery at a specific time throughout Europe
- Track & trace and temperature controls across the entire value chain
- Optimisation of consignment structures via temperature-controlled central warehouse