Our value-added services for your added value on the market!
By providing numerous value-added services, we help you to create added value on the market as well. From packing and labelling to co-packing and the development of packaging concepts. Or the secondary packaging of your pharmaceutical goods pursuant to AMG 13.1 (German Medicinal Products Act) in our clean rooms. Or take customer services, such as order acceptance and assembly. We offer a variety of activities that complete your offer and prepare your products and services for a successful market launch.
Our services comprise product-oriented and process-oriented added-value services that are individually tailored to the respective customer requirements. Find out about the possibilities on-site.
- Secondary packaging pursuant to AMG (German Medicinal Products Act)
- Customer services
- Call centre services
- X-ray services (air freight)
- Debt collection & dunning
Central distribution of heterogeneous pharmaceutical products!
Logistik Park Hochrhein Rheinfelden
Innovative research company for effective therapeutic concepts for urology, reproductive medicine and the field of chronic inflammation, etc.
Central EU hub platform for supplying the market with pharmaceuticals. Use of cooling systems. Storage for air freight, loading of sea containers
- Cost reduction and process optimisation by means of centralised warehousing within Europe
- Individual order processing per country
- Processing of secure air freight
- Execution of customer centre activities in English
- Day and night shift operation
Process optimisation and co-packing!
Logistik Center Bad Säckingen
European manufacturer of branded goods for innovative and high-quality oral hygiene products.
Centralisation of co-packing activities; display construction, production of counter and floor displays, promotional and standard SKUs. Inventory management for packaging materials inc. pre-financing.
- Lower administrative expenditure by merging co-packing activities
- Cost reduction and process optimisation in packing
- Shorter turnaround times
- Optimisation of inventory management including requirements planning for packaging materials and expendables
- Pre-financing of stock
- Management of partners and integration in order planning