Modern and efficient customs logistics
The customs services of the divison Customs & Trade Solutions (CTS)
In logistics, the processing of data-related goods flows is just as important as the management and processing of physical goods. By means of innovative approaches, we have managed to optimise these complex data flows and generate sustainable added value in the field of modern customs logistics. Our "Customs & Trade Solutions" department makes it possible to map partially and fully automated customs processes, among other things, and offers fully comprehensive customs management as a further component in Grieshaber's service portfolio.
However, the value-added service spectrum of the Customs & Trade Solutions department does not only include the automation of customs processes within the framework of a comprehensive customs management, linked to a modern lead logistics management system. We maintain several customs and custody warehouses, carry out customs consultations, take over the preparation, verification and monitoring of long-term supplier declarations, carry out preference calculations and offer simplifications in the collection of duties through our own deferral accounts for customs duties and import VAT.
Thanks to this range of customs services, we optimise and accelerate customs clearance processes through automation. At the same time, we guarantee process security through validated systems.
Our customs services
- Customs advice & Customs clearance
- Simplification of customs clearance processes
- Partial or full automation of customs processes
- Bonded warehouses and custody warehouses in several branches
- Deferral accounts for customs duties and import VAT
- Assistance in applying for permits at the responsible main customs office
- Preparation, verification and monitoring of movement confirmations and long-term supplier declarations
- Preferential calculations
Contact us and learn more about our comprehensive service portfolio!