EU Hub - Heterogeneous pharmaceutical products centrally distributed!
Logistik Park Hochrhein Rheinfelden
Internationally active Swiss pharmaceutical company that develops and markets medicinal products. It focuses predominantly on the research and production of peptide-based medicinal products.
EU HUB for the storage and distribution of finished pharmaceutical goods in different temperature zones (-20 degrees Celsius, 2-8 degrees Celsius and 15-25 degrees Celsius), with worldwide shipping on different transport routes via road, air and sea using complex active and passive packaging systems.
- Individual order processing per country with global shipping
- Own premises for customers
- Bookings directly in the customer's ERP system
- Handling of secure air freight by qualified inspectors and own X-ray equipment
- Cost reduction and process optimisation through centralisation of warehousing within Europe